Turn Key Move-in Ready Features Minutes away from route 7, restaurants, shops and a short distance to Dulles international airport. If shopping is your thing then take a quick drive to leesburg outlets. Move-in ready 4 bedroom plus lower level au-pair suite consisting of a 5th bedroom, kitchenette, living room, laundry room, full bath and complete with separate entrance. Newly renovated kitchen with oversized center island & Quartz countertops, deep and wide farm style ceramic under-mount apron front sink, new stainless steel appliances(dishwasher, new double oven range, top/bottom refrigerator with ice maker, separate beverage Frig., and microwave oven). Custom cabinets with quiet pull mechanism, deep storage drawers, pull out storage racks, built-in cabinet cove great for functioning as a coffee bar or work station, multiple glass front cabinets with lighting, additional recessed and pendant lighting, freshly painted neutral interior and full house central vacuum. Family room off the kitchen with cathedral ceilings. All main level and upper landing have new wide plank distressed hardwoods. Upper level consists of 4 bedrooms with Owners suite providing ample storage with walk-in closet and additional closet, separate bath/shower, dual vanities. The exterior provides an Oasis for entertainment beginning when you walk up to the front of the home with a large wraparound porch expanding to the sides and spacious decking in the private backyard with 33,000gal. Gunite pool with new pumps ready for entertainment. OTHER RECENT UPDATES Replaced original HVAC system Dual zones New Roof (2017) New plumbing & light fixtures All new carpets on upper level & stairs Renovated powder room, MBA and hall bath Replaced 75 gallon hot water heater ( date) Programmable thermostat Central Vac throughout entire home Laundry on main level as well as lower level Hardwood Flooring throughout main floor and upstairs landing All secondary bedroom closets with organizers
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Storm Window, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Heated, Permits
- Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price