WATERFRONT on the POTOMAC: Enjoy wide river views from this elegant home on the banks of the Potomac at exclusive Church Point in historic Westmoreland County. Nestled on two acres, this 4255 square foot, 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath custom home offers a bright, spacious floor plan with both traditional and more relaxed living spaces for any lifestyle---featuring main level hardwood flooring, home office/library with handsome arched transom windows and French door; formal living room with plantation shutters & formal dining room with tray ceiling; comfortable family room with fireplace opens into kitchen and breakfast area, all overlooking the Potomac; large waterfront Master Bedroom suite with tray ceiling, fireplace, hardwood floors, separate shower and water closet and roomy walk-in closet; and an attached three-bay garage---something for everyone. The outdoor space is equally stunning, with mature trees and landscaping, and a beautiful backyard with composite deck and in-ground swimming pool. The protected river shoreline is bulk-headed and rip-rapped. Graceful Northern Neck living at its very finest. PLEASE NOTE: Professional interior photos should be posted to the listing by 7-30-2022.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,255 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Westmoreland County Public Schools
WASHINGTON AND LEE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Casement, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Landscaping, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price