Warm & Welcoming Home with a Masterful Design, Quality Features and Exquisite Details throughout. This impressive, meticulously maintained 5+bedroom, 7full/2half baths, all brick home has over 12,000 sq.ft. of gracious living. Situated on 1.74 acres at the end of a private cul-de-sac, the circular drive creates a nice sense of arrival. Elegant marble floors greet you in the grand foyer, where you will immediately begin to appreciate all the gorgeous architectural details, including a dramatic stairway with ornate oak & wrought iron railings, magnificent coffered/vaulted/tray ceilings, archways, columns, decorative moldings and stunning light fixtures. Plenty of natural light flows throughout the home's open, airy layout. A formal Living Room to the right is bright and quite spacious. A stunning Dining Room to the left, complete with a well-appointed Butler's Pantry with 2nd full sized Subzero, is a great place to entertain. Straight ahead, the generously sized Family Room draws you right in and is graced by a gorgeous two-story stone gas fireplace, palladium windows, plantation shutters and custom built-in Entertainment Center. The handsome Study features built-ins and windows galore. Beyond the study, a lovely Sunroom is tucked away for a nice sunny place to escape, relax and take in the views of nature. The gourmet, top-of-the-line Kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its three ovens, six+burner gas cooking, pot filler, warming drawer, microwave drawer, built-in Miele espresso machine, two dishwashers, and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. The kitchen has all the granite counter space you could ever want, including a 12' island with seating for four. In addition to the kitchen island, there is a separate Breakfast Bar with more seating and equipped with Subzero beverage refrigerator, sink and 3rd dishwasher. Premium finishes, fixtures and elegant lighting are the standard. There is a huge well lit walk-in Pantry with shelving all around for incredible storage. The very large, open breakfast room area is right off the kitchen and spills out to the awe-inspiring timber wood frame screened "Colorado" porch. Open the doors and enjoy gatherings in this awesome space. Every detail was carefully selected and quality crafted, including the Western Red Cedar wood timbers and ceilings, 5" wide tongue and groove Mahogany flooring, wood-burning stone fireplace, outdoor kitchen with stainless grill & refrigerator, as well as heaters and audio/visual installation. Front and back stairways lead up to the private bedroom suites, all boasting sleek en-suite baths and generous walk-in closets. The Master Bedroom Suite is the ultimate private retreat. It encompasses "his" and "her" luxury baths & walk-in closets, and separate sitting room with double-sided fireplace. Entertain in grand style in the sprawling lower level. This area features a spacious Recreation Room with 3rd gas fireplace, fully-equipped wet bar, game table alcove, billiards area, wine cellar, home theater, full bath, exercise room, large private guest/in-law suite with its own private full bath, additional multipurpose bonus room and loads of storage. Walkout to a fabulous Travertine Patio, a great covered hangout space, or step on out to shoot some hoops on the professional grade sport court. Meander through the trees to a fire pit for evening conversation and s'mores. Extensive hardscape, landscaping and exterior lighting. Other notable features, of which there are many, include: wide plank white oak wood floors on main level, custom designer window treatments, main level laundry w/ laundry chute, handy mudroom, kitchen desk, in-home elevator, surround sound, emergency generator, four car attached garage + additional two car detached garage with bonus space above. All conveniently located in desirable Oakton, in the thick of it all, yet tucked away for the ultimate in privacy. Imagine your family here!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
7 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
12,643 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Blackstone At Vale Ridge
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- 4. Brick, Mantle, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Lighted.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sport Court, Flood Lights, Playground, Satellite Dish. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price