Reduced price. Motivated Seller!!!! Beautiful brick front single-family home on a quite Cul de sac. Walk into an open two-story foyer with a large living room to the right and dining room to the left. Big private office tucked away in the back. Spacious family room with a new updated fireplace. Large kitchen with an island, 42" cabinets, stainless steel appliances, pantry and access to an all-season sunroom. Fairly new sunroom, approximately 250 sqft, covered with insulated glass and a portable AC system overlooking the scenic backyard. Five generous size bedrooms upstairs with two updated bathrooms. Huge master bedroom has big sitting area, large walk-in closet and an updated master room. The basement is fully finished with a large rec room, two dens /6th&7th bedrooms, a full bathroom and a walkout to the private flat backyard. Lots of updates throughout the years, including new roof, new HVAC system, newer sunroom, newer carpet on the two levels, new hardwoods on the main level and much more. Great location, just a short drive to One Loudoun Shopping Center, route 7, route 28, 30 mins to Tysons. The house is very well maintained and is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridges At Ashburn
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Screened, Storm Window
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Picnic Area, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price