Light & airy 2BR/2BA penthouse unit with sunroom. West-facing sunroom offers sweeping 180-degree North-South urban views. The sunroom is the perfect "bonus" space for your home office, game room, library, etc. Two spacious bedrooms with generous closet space are split for maximum privacy. Freshly painted with new carpet throughout. Two side-by-side garage parking spaces plus two storage units convey. Easy walk along the W&OD trail to Reston Metro station. Adjacent to Reston Town Center with shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Community amenities include: rooftop pool; grill and terrace area; secure-entry w/ concierge; gym with sauna; cafe; billiards, party, and conference rooms; business center; community movie room; and ample on-site visitor parking. New oven (2021); washer/dryer (2020); refrigerator (2019); and hot water heater (2017).
High-rise, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,161 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Ice Maker, Dryer, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price